Bienvenu sur lhns010
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenu sur lhns010

La ou ses la fédération du Hockey !

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

reaches a milestone

AuteurMessage
DG Harp WSH

DG Harp WSH

reaches a milestone Empty
MessageSujet: reaches a milestone   reaches a milestone I_icon_minitimeVen 4 Sep - 15:10

Jaromir Jagr reaches a milestone
Jaromir Jagr(reaches a milestone 467557) scored the 1600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Vancouver Canucks on a feed by Chris Pronger. You've got to hand it to the other guys in the room though, they gave it their all tonight, the happy player commented.

A native of Czech, Jaromir Jagr was originally drafted to the NHL by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 1st round of the 1990 entry draft. He has appeared in 1273 NHL games during his career, notching 647 goals and adding 953 assists along with 907 penalty minutes. The 37 year old right wing looks to stay a member of the team for a long time.

Vaclav Prospal reaches a milestone !
Vaclav Prospal(reaches a milestone 203632) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Florida Panthers on a feed by Maxim Afinogenov. I don't know why exactly, but the ice just seems to be more wide open for me this year, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter.

A native of Czech, Vaclav Prospal was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 3rd round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 874 NHL games during his career, notching 199 goals and adding 401 assists along with 473 penalty minutes. The 34 year old left

Andrew Brunette reaches a milestone !
Andrew Brunette(reaches a milestone 950633) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Phoenix Coyotes on a goal by Jonathan Cheechoo. It is just part of my job, he replied before ducking into the dressing room..

A native of Canada, Andrew Brunette was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 7th round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 869 NHL games during his career, notching 213 goals and adding 387 assists along with 282 penalty minutes. The 36 year old left wing has played 1 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 0+1=1 with 0 PIM.

Jere Lehtinen reaches a milestone !
Jere Lehtinen(reaches a milestone 65459) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Philadelphia Flyers on a feed by Matt Niskanen. I just want to thank this great organization for presenting me with the opportunity to play in the NHL, was the comment released to the press after the game.

A native of Finland, Jere Lehtinen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Dallas Stars in the 4th round of the 1992 entry draft. He has appeared in 821 NHL games during his career, notching 240 goals and adding 260 assists along with 202 penalty minutes. The 36 year old right wing has played 4 games with the Dallas Stars this season, totalling 1+2=3 with 0 PIM.

Kimmo Timonen reaches a milestone !
Kimmo Timonen(reaches a milestone 115555) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the New Jersey Devils on a goal by Marco Sturm. It's always nice to give a good pass..., he commented and was all smiles..

A native of Finland, Kimmo Timonen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Los Angeles Kings in the of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 732 NHL games during his career, notching 90 goals and adding 300 assists along with 454 penalty minutes. The 34 year old defenseman has played 2 games with the Boston Bruins this season, totalling 0+2=2 with 2 PIM.

Nicklas Lidström reaches a milestone !
Nicklas Lidström(reaches a milestone 768963) scored the 1000th point of his career in tonight's game against the Florida Panthers on a feed by Tomas Holmström. I have been blessed with the ability to play hockey very well. I'm thankful for the opportunities I have had during my career and am especially thankful to the fans who have come out and continued to support the team, win or lose, was the comment released to the press after the game.

A native of Sweden, Nicklas Lidström was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the 3rd round of the 1989 entry draft. He has appeared in 1332 NHL games during his career, notching 230 goals and adding 770 assists along with 442 penalty minutes. The 39 year old defenseman has played 2 games with the Detroit Red Wings this season, totalling 2+1=3 with 0 PIM.

Mark Recchi reaches a milestone !
Mark Recchi(reaches a milestone 115555) notched the 900th assist of his career in tonight's game against the New York Rangers on a goal by Chuck Kobasew. The pass just found the right guy, what more can I say, he said after the game..

A native of Canada, Mark Recchi was originally drafted to the NHL by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 4th round of the 1988 entry draft. He has appeared in 1495 NHL games during his career, notching 548 goals and adding 900 assists along with 964 penalty minutes. The 41 year old left wing has played 5 games with the Boston Bruins this season, totalling 3+3=6 with 0 PIM.

Brendan Shanahan reaches a milestone !
Brendan Shanahan(reaches a milestone 31702) notched the 700th assist of his career in tonight's game against the San Jose Sharks on a goal by Tim Connolly. Sometimes the puck just bounces your way..., our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Canada, Brendan Shanahan was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 1st round of the 1987 entry draft. He has appeared in 1529 NHL games during his career, notching 659 goals and adding 700 assists along with 2491 penalty minutes. The 40 year old right wing has played 5 games with the Buffalo Sabres this season, totalling 3+2=5 with 2 PIM.

Ilya Kovalchuk reaches a milestone !
Ilya Kovalchuk(reaches a milestone 320705) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Vancouver Canucks. It is just an amazing thing for me, he said as his teammates crowded around him.

A native of Russia, Ilya Kovalchuk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 1st round of the 2001 entry draft. He has appeared in 552 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 262 assists along with 384 penalty minutes. The 26 year old left wing has played 7 games with the Atlanta Thrashers this season, totalling 3+2=5 with 0 PIM.

Scott Niedermayer reaches a milestone !
Scott Niedermayer(reaches a milestone 136731) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Boston Bruins on a goal by Zach Parisé. This one is for the fans who are paying my salary, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Canada, Scott Niedermayer was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 1st round of the 1991 entry draft. He has appeared in 1191 NHL games during his career, notching 163 goals and adding 537 assists along with 746 penalty minutes. The 36 year old defenseman has played 8 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 1+7=8 with 0 PIM.

Sergei Samsonov reaches a milestone !
Sergei Samsonov(reaches a milestone 572435) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs on a goal by Eric Staal. The pass just found the right guy, what more can I say, he said at the post-game press conference..

A native of Russia, Sergei Samsonov was originally drafted to the NHL by the Boston Bruins in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 751 NHL games during his career, notching 213 goals and adding 300 assists along with 165 penalty minutes. The 31 year old left wing has played 13 games with the Carolina Hurricanes this season, totalling 5+6=11 with 2 PIM.

Alex Kovalev reaches a milestone !
Alex Kovalev(reaches a milestone 898555) scored the 400th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Detroit Red Wings on a feed by Jarkko Ruutu. It is just an amazing thing for me, were his words after the game.

A native of Russia, Alex Kovalev was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Rangers in the 1st round of the 1991 entry draft. He has appeared in 1167 NHL games during his career, notching 400 goals and adding 552 assists along with 1206 penalty minutes. The 36 year old right wing has played 16 games with the Ottawa Senators this season, totalling 6+5=11 with 6 PIM.

Todd Marchant reaches a milestone !
Todd Marchant(reaches a milestone 151681) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the New York Islanders on a goal by Teemu Selänne. My line mate is so good I just have to throw it his direction and it's in the net. Anyone can look good playing with this guy, the happy player said in a hockey magazine..

A native of USA, Todd Marchant was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Rangers in the 7th round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 1052 NHL games during his career, notching 179 goals and adding 300 assists along with 716 penalty minutes. The 36 year old center has played 14 games with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks this season, totalling 3+8=11 with 0 PIM.

Sergei Fedorov reaches a milestone !
Sergei Fedorov(reaches a milestone 203582) notched the 700th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs on a goal by Martin Straka. I just come to the rink ready to play and give it 110%, he commented during a post game radio interview..

A native of Russia, Sergei Fedorov was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the 4th round of the 1989 entry draft. He has appeared in 1264 NHL games during his career, notching 486 goals and adding 700 assists along with 845 penalty minutes. The 39 year old center has played 16 games with the Chicago Blackhawks this season, totalling 3+4=7 with 6 PIM.

Simon Gagné reaches a milestone !
Simon Gagné(reaches a milestone 663297) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Phoenix Coyotes on a goal by Alex Tanguay. My parents came to see this game so I just had to deliver, was his only comment for the media..

A native of Canada, Simon Gagné was originally drafted to the NHL by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 625 NHL games during his career, notching 249 goals and adding 251 assists along with 231 penalty minutes. The 29 year old center has played 19 games with the Calgary Flames this season, totalling 7+9=16 with 0 PIM.

Martin St. Louis reaches a milestone !
Martin St. Louis(reaches a milestone 25263) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs on a goal by Alexander Frolov. This one is for the fans who are paying my salary, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Canada, Martin St. Louis, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 706 NHL games during his career, notching 245 goals and adding 355 assists along with 226 penalty minutes. The 34 year old right wing has played 16 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning this season, totalling 7+8=15 with 0 PIM.

Scott Gomez reaches a milestone !
Scott Gomez(reaches a milestone 203632) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on a goal by Andrej Meszaros. There's no 'I' in team and we have to get everyone playing the same system. It's not enough to just play a solid 20 or 40 minutes of hockey - you have to play 60. Hey, you know what? I forgot the question, he commented and was all smiles..

A native of USA, Scott Gomez was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 730 NHL games during his career, notching 155 goals and adding 445 assists along with 464 penalty minutes. The 29 year old center has played 24 games with the Los Angeles Kings this season, totalling 7+15=22 with 0 PIM.

Patrik Elias reaches a milestone !
Patrik Elias(reaches a milestone 764753) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on a feed by Andy Greene. I'm just happy to be playing the game, was his only statement before going to the dressing room.

A native of Czech, Patrik Elias was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 2nd round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 844 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 420 assists along with 407 penalty minutes. The 33 year old left wing has played 22 games with the New Jersey Devils this season, totalling 5+9=14 with 4 PIM.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
DG Harp WSH

DG Harp WSH

reaches a milestone Empty
MessageSujet: Re: reaches a milestone   reaches a milestone I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Sep - 4:49

Alex Tanguay reaches a milestone !
Alex Tanguay(reaches a milestone 663297) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the New Jersey Devils on a goal by Simon Gagné. I don't know why exactly, but the ice just seems to be more wide open for me this year, he said after signing autographs for some kids..

A native of Canada, Alex Tanguay was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 685 NHL games during his career, notching 200 goals and adding 400 assists along with 345 penalty minutes. The 30 year old left wing has played 26 games with the Calgary Flames this season, totalling 7+13=20 with 0 PIM.

Alex Tanguay reaches a milestone !
Alex Tanguay(reaches a milestone 663297) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the New Jersey Devils on a goal by Simon Gagné. Give all the credit to the goalscorer, he said after viewing the play on the TV studio monitor..

A native of Canada, Alex Tanguay was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 685 NHL games during his career, notching 200 goals and adding 400 assists along with 345 penalty minutes. The 30 year old left wing has played 26 games with the Calgary Flames this season, totalling 7+13=20 with 0 PIM.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

reaches a milestone
Page 1 sur 1